I am delighted to be on the shortlist for UK’s most influential thinker in HR.
Every year HR magazine compiles the HR Most Influential ranking: the definitive list of directors and thinkers who have the greatest influence in the field of people strategy.
Some are perennial favourites, some are controversial and many reflect the business environment in which they are operating. But all are ranked by their peers: leading HR directors and management academics.
The ranking is based on elements including:-
- Challenges conventional thinking in HR
- Brings credibility to HR, both inside and outside the business
- Plays an ambassadorial role
- Commands the respect of peers and key stakeholders
- Adds real value to the business
- Is visionary and transformational
The 2012 ranking will be unveiled at Claridge’s on 17 September.